Onsite Landscaping is currently seeking a dependable, responsible, hardscape landscaper to join our growing company.
Experience working in the construction field with installation of interlock pavers,
retaining walls, interlocking, natural stone, steps, and other related techniques, is an asset but not required. Must have mode of transportation to meet at the shop location in
Keswick. Willingness to learn, and work outdoors with changing weather conditions.
- Mix, pour and spread concrete
- Dig ditches or trenches
- Perform land clearing activities
- Load and unload materials, tools and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects
- Transport materials using shovels, wheelbarrows, carts, dollies and hand lifting/carrying
- Assist Foreman and Lead Hand with job-related tasks
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Flexible able to work long hours and Saturdays, on request
- Ability to work in various outdoor conditions (i.e.. hot weather, rain, dust noise and cold)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- We Provide you with company uniform
- Valid G License (clean abstract)
- Minimum 1 year experience in landscape construction
Job Type: Seasonal:
Salary: (based on experience)
Please respond with cover letter and resume. Only candidates possessing the necessary skills will be contacted.